* Bussiness Straregy:
“Thrive on prosperity from mineral and human resources with regard to environmental-friendly development; harmonize with locality and community; harmonize in interest with partners and customers; harmonize with subsidiaries and employees.
“Thrive on prosperity from mineral and human resources”
During the era of internationalization, Vietnam National Coal – Mineral Industries holding Corporation Limited (Vinacomin)’s vision is becoming the highly-profitable and highly-competitive economic group in both domestic and international market, simultaneously, set in concrete its role as the national pillar in protecting national energy security.
Satisfying the coal-mineral demand of the economy, along with ever-increasing contribution for the national target of “Prosperous people, strong country, society of democracy, justice and civilization”.
* Business type:
One-member Limited liability company, 100% capital owned by the State
* Core business:
– Coal industry: Surveying, exploring, investing, constructing, exploiting, processing, trading, exporting, importing products of coal, mine gas, mine underground water and other related mineral products.
– Mineral and metallurgical industries: Surveying, exploring, investing, constructing, exploiting, transporting, processing, refining, metallurgy, fabricating, trading, export and export mineral products.
– Power industry:Investing, building, generating electricity, trading electricity.
– Industrial Explosive Material: Investing, constructing, producing, trading, storing, exporting, importing industrial explosive materials and ammonium nitrate.
– Supporting Business: Mechanical industry, Chemical industry, Construction materials industry, Management and operation of ports, logistics; Constructions of mine, civil, industrial and transportation works; Services of topography, geological exploration, technical consulting, investment consulting, science and technology, informatics consulting; Testing and inspecting goods; Training; Healthcare; Prevention, rescue, handling of mine incidents; Environmental protection and restoration activities.
* Main subsidiaries:
Vinacomin currently has 65 subsidiaries and affiliated units, managing over 95,000 employees. By operating 43 provinces and cities across the country, Vinacomin and its subsidiaries have proved its undoubted influence and created immense values for Vietnam.